Udyog Aadhar Registration
UDYOG AADHAR REGISTRATION:- (All copies of documents should be self-attested by the customer)
Udyog Aadhar is a facility by which a company gets a 12 digit unique ID and becomes a legal entity. Any micro, small or medium enterprise to start out any business needs to get itself registered under Udyog Aadhar.
The process of getting your own Udyog Aadhar Id
1.To do registration, owner of the enterprise needs to fill a single form online or offline available at the site of ministry. This form is free of cost.
2.The document required for the registration are Personal Aadhar number, Industry name, Address, bank account details, PAN number in case of Cooperatives, private or public limited and LLP and details of major activity carried out by the enterprise.
- Aadhar Number - 12 digit Aadhar number issued to the applicant should be filled in the appropriate field.
- Name of Owner- The applicant should fill his/her name strictly as mentioned on the Aadhar Card issued by UIDAI. E.g. if Raj Pal Singh has his name as Raj P. Singh, the same should accordingly be entered if the name does not match with the Aadhar Number, the applicant will not be able to fill the form further.
To Validate Aadhar:-
- Validate Aadhar- The applicant must click on Validate Aadhar button for verification of Aadhar after that only user can fill the form further.
- Reset- The applicant can click on reset button to clear the field of Aadhar No and Name of the owner for different Aadhar.
- Social Category- The Applicant may select the Social Category (General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Castes (OBC). The proof of belonging to SC, ST or OBC may be asked by appropriate authority, if and when required.
- Name of Enterprise- The Applicant must fill the name by which his/her Enterprise is known to the customers/public and is a legal entity to conduct business. One applicant can have more than one enterprises doing business and each one can be registered for a separate Udyog Aadhar and with the same Aadhar Number as Enterprise 1 and Enterprise 2 etc.
- Type of Organization- The Applicant may select from the given list the appropriate type of the organization for his/her enterprise. The Applicant must ensure that he/she is authorized by the legal entity (i.e. enterprise being registered for Udyog Aadhar) to fill this online form. Only one Udyog Aadhar number shall be issued for each enterprise.
- Postal Address- The Applicant should fill in the appropriate field the complete postal address of the Enterprise including State, District, Pin code, Mobile No, and Email.
- Date of Commencement- The date in the past on which the business entity commenced its operations may be filled in the appropriate field.
- Previous Registration Details(if any)- If the Applicant's enterprise, for which the Udyog Aadhar is being applied, is already issued a valid EM-I/II by the concerned GM (DIC) as per the MSMED Act 2006 or the SSI registration prevailing prior to the said Act, such number may be mentioned in the appropriate place.
- Bank Details- The Applicant must provide his/her bank account number used for running the Enterprise in the appropriate place. The Applicant must also provide the IFS Code of the bank's branch where his/her mentioned account exists. The IFS code is nowadays printed on the Cheque Books issued by the bank. Alternatively, if the Applicant knows the name of the Bank and the branch where his/her account is there, the IFSC code can be found from a website of the respective Bank.
- Major Activity- The major activity i.e. either "Manufacturing" or "Service" may be chosen by the enterprise for Udyog Aadhar. If your enterprise involves in both type of activities and if major work involves in Manufacturing and a small portion of activity involves in Service sector then select your major activity type as "Manufacturing" and if major work involves in Services and small portion of activity involves in Manufacturing then select your major activity type as "Services"
- National Industry Classification Code (NIC Code)- The Applicant may choose multiple National Industrial Classification-2008 (NIC) Codes to includes all their activities. Which means a user can select multiple NIC code of Manufacturing and Service sector by clicking "Add More" button.If you want to add Manufacturing then select "Manufacturing" radio button and keep on adding by clicking "Add More" button otherwise if you want to add Service then select "Services" radio button and keep on adding by clicking "Add More" button. The NIC codes are prepared by the Central Statistical Organisation (CSO) under the Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation, Government of India.
- A person employed- The total number of people who are directly been paid salary/ wages by the enterprise may be mentioned in the appropriate field.
- Investment in Plant & Machinery / Equipment- While computing the total investment, the original investment ( purchase value of items) is to be taken into account excluding the cost of pollution control, research and development, industrial safety devices, and such other items as may be specified, by notification of RBI. If an enterprise started with a set of plant and machinery purchased in 2008 worth Rs. 70.00 lakh has procured additional plant and machinery in the year 2013 worth Rs. 65.00 lakh, then the total investment in Plant & Machinery may be treated as Rs. 135.00 lakh.
- DIC- The Applicant, based on the location of the Enterprise, has
- to fill in location of DIC. This Column will be active and show option only when there are more than one DIC in the district. In fact if there is only one DIC in the district system will automatically register you in the same DIC.
- Submit- The Applicant must click on Submit button to generate acknowledgment number.