PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION
PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY
Private Limited Company is the most prominent type of corporate legal entity in India. Private limited organization registration is administered by the Companies Act, 2013 and the Companies Incorporation Rules, 2014. Any two lawful individuals can open a private limited organization while it must be limited to 200 individuals. To register a private limited company, at least two shareholders and two directors are required. An individual can be both a shareholder and a director, while a corporate legal entity must be a shareholder. Further, foreign nationals, outside corporate legal entities or NRIs are permitted to be Directors and Shareholders of a Company with Foreign Direct Investment (FDI), settling on it the preferred decision of entity for foreign promoters. Our Dedicated Private Limited Registration specialist is accessible to help you in the registration of your business crosswise over India.
Qualification for private limited company in India:
Least Two People:
Two individuals are needed to become the shareholder / director of the company. However, the number of shareholders is limited to 200.
Minimum Capital: 1 Lakh
Minimum capital is required, it is based on the business requirements. The registration expense depends on the measure of capital.
One Resident Director:
At least one director of the company must be resident in India. A person is said to be a resident, when he stays in India for at least 182 days in the FY.
Name of the organization ought to be one of a kind, and it must not be same or like the name of any current organization or a trademark.
Documents Required For Pvt Ltd Registration:- (All copies of documents should be self-attested by the customer)
- Two front-facing colour photographs of directors / shareholders.
- Pan Card of each director, the name must match with IT database.
- Identity Proof of each director, (Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License or Voter ID Card).
- Address Proof (Bank Statement or Passbook, electricity bill, telephone bill, or any utility bill).
- Proof of the registered address of Company (Sale Deed, electricity bill, tax paid receipt or any other utility bill).
- No objection Certificate from the owner of premises where registered office of the company shall be situated.
- Documents Must be self-attested and attested by a Gazetted Officer, Post Master or a Bank Manager