Pan Card Registration
Permanent Account Number(PAN) is a unique 10-digit alphanumeric identity allotted by the Income Tax Department. PAN is mandatory for financial transactions such as receiving taxable salary or professional fees, sale or purchase of assets above specified limits, buy mutual funds and many more.
The primary objective of PAN is to use a unique identification key to track financial transactions that might have a taxable component to prevent tax evasion. The PAN number remains unaffected by change of address throughout India. PAN Card Registration is done through CAPITAL FLOW
Documents Required for Pan Card Registration:- (All copies of documents should be self-attested by the customer)
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Voter identity card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Passport size photograph
- Copy of Address Proof (Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill)
- Certificate of incorporation (In case of Company)
- Partnership Deed (In case of Partnership)
- Copy of Property papers (If owned property)
- Trust deed in case of a trust with a company "For seal".
Features of Pan Card
PAN is a 10 digit alpha numeric code issued by the Income Tax Department.
PAN Card is valid for the lifetime and requires no renewal.
PAN can be obtained by both Indian and Foreign Nationals.
PAN is required for payment of Direct Taxes and to file ITR.