Labour Registration Act is a state-specific law which is various from state to state. The object is to govern and improve the working conditions and rights of the workers, like wages payments, leaves, holidays & work hours, etc. this registration is necessary to obtain. Most of the state governments have passed their own law through the legislature assembly or have adopted some other state government legislation on shops and establishment. We are providing professional services in the matter of registration of the establishment and compliance with various provisions which may be required under respective Shops and Establishment Act.
This act protects workers of a factory, and its provisions include health, safety, proper working hours, etc. It specifies not only the working hours but also provides for overtime pay to workers who work beyond their shift. Night shifts have to be on a rotational basis, and the company is required to inform the employees of them beforehand.
Decent working conditions and improved quality of life of workers, ensuring India without child labour in hazardous sectors and enhancing employability through employment services and skill development on a sustainable basis.
Documents Required for Labour Registration:-(All copies of documents should be self-attested by the customer)
- Certificate of Incorporation, MOA & AOA of Company / LLP Agreement of the Company or LLP
- Copy of Pan Card of the Company or LLP
- List of Director or Partners and their ID and Address Proof and Copy of Board Resolution or Partners Consent
- Actual Photo of the Shop or Establishment with Name Board in the local language at the entrance duly displayed
- Address Proof of the company or LLP where the name of the company is clearly mentioned.
- Copy of the Licence, Permit, Registration which is mandatory under any law to be obtained prior to starting the business of the applicant in India.